Planning a trip to Disney World for Star Wars: Galactic Nights? The ultimate one-night event (from 7 p.m. to midnight) is returning May 27 to Hollywood Studios, and tickets are available now. Disney Parks Blog has compiled a list of the exciting things you can expect this year.
Check it out below:
Here’s what you’ll find this year:
- The event-exclusive projection show, Star Wars: Galactic Destinations, will debut a new, surprise planet. Keep your eyes open!
- New talent from the Star Wars galaxy will make a special appearance during the event.
- Guests can meet an array of legendary Star Wars characters, many who are available only during Star Wars: Galactic Nights, including Rey, Captain Phasma, the 7th Sister, AWR Stormtroopers, Darth Vader and even EWOKS.
- Fan-made Droids! Droid Builders, the international community of Star Wars fans who build their own replica robots from the Star Wars galaxy returns with new droids to surprise guests.
- The Seize the Saga Scavenger hunt returns with a new immersive photo location. Guests who collect all the clues will be rewarded with exclusive artwork that will enhance their event credentials.
- An exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Nights poster will be given to every guest.
- Limited-edition, event-exclusive merchandise will be available featuring art from the upcoming movie Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Guests can savor their way through the galaxy with new menu offerings available only during this event. Tasty new items include loaded red curry duck fries inspired by the Battle of Crait and dueling gazpacho inspired by the famous lightsaber duel between Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Sith Lord Darth Maul.
Park access and all activities will be exclusive to Star Wars: Galactic Nights ticket holders.
Tickets are now available at all Walt Disney World ticket locations and are priced at $129 for adults and $124 for children ages 3-9 (discounts available for annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members). Tickets can also be purchased online at Disneyworld.com/galacticnights.
Source: Disney Parks BlogPowered by Sidelines