St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and StarWars.com has an awesome “green” gift guide full of fun items to show off your holiday cheer or even go green!
Below are a few product and deal highlights. For a larger listing, please visit the Green Gift Guide at StarWars.com.
- POP Star Wars: SW Concept- Yoda from Funko – $11.99
- From Star Wars comes Yoda as a POP! figure. This Yoda Funko POP! collectible stands at 3.75″ tall and comes packaged in a window display box. Perfect for any Star Wars fan! Collect all Star Wars POP! vinyl toy figures!
- The Mandalorian The Child with Frog Bitty Boomers – $19.99
- Bitty Boomers are wireless Bluetooth speakers that are ultra-portable! Don’t be fooled though, what they lack in size they make up for with mind-blowing sound. Tiny size. Huge Sound.
- Lucky Grogu tee from Tee Turtle – $25
- Featuring Grogu from The Mandalorian
- Star Wars: The High Republic: Into the Dark (Audiobook) from Disney–Lucasfilm Press – $27.50
- Padawan Reath Silas is being sent from the cosmopolitan galactic capital of Coruscant to the undeveloped frontier–and he couldn’t be less happy about it. He’d rather stay at the Jedi Temple, studying the archives. But when the ship he’s traveling on is knocked out of hyperspace in a galactic-wide disaster, Reath finds himself at the center of the action.
- Ewok Protect Our Forests Men’s T-Shirt from Fifth Sun – $25.99
- Don’t let the Empire destroy the forests of Endor! Stand up to stormtroopers with the Star Wars Ewok Protect Our Forests Men’s T-Shirt. A vintage-style distressed green print reads “Protect Our Forests” above three Ewoks and the Star Wars logo printed on the front of this awesome Ewok T-shirt.
- Star Wars The Child Family Matching Pajamas from Hanna Andersson – $42-$48
- The whole family will love cuddling up to this collection, featuring the Child in a holiday-perfect print. Crafted in soft organic cotton with flatlock seams for next-level comfort.
Thank you to Disney for the press release and images.Powered by Sidelines
Please follow and like us: