Asmodee and Fantasy Flight Games has announced the Unfinished Business expansion to Star Wars: Outer Rim will launch June 10th at participating retailers worldwide. Players can pre-order Unfinished Business now on the Asmodee store, Unfinished Business takes Star Wars: Outer Rim to an intergalactic scale by more than doubling the number of cards in the game, introducing beloved Star Wars characters to the player roster, new ships, jobs, gear, bounties, dice, and encounters plus adding the Core Worlds for exploration and travel.Unfinished Business is a must-own expansion for any Star Wars fan looking for a deep, built-out strategy game, featuring:
- Iconic Star Wars characters like Chewbacca, Dengar, and Hera Syndulla who are elevated from NPCs to fully playable, with additional favorites like Cad Bane, Maz Kanata, Hondo Ohnaka, Black Krrsantan, and Enfys Nest also joining Outer Rim’s playable roster through the expansion.
- Adding Core Worlds to the game as board endcaps allows players to quickly travel from one end to the other. But beware – the Core Worlds are controlled by the Empire and can make travel difficult for players in trouble with the Imperials.
- Other gameplay additions to Unfinished Business are “favors” and “ambitions,” two optional rules that enhance how Star Wars: Outer Rim can be played and won.
- “Favors” give each player a debt token, which can be traded at any point for a favor, such as borrowing another player’s skill. Collecting another player’s debt token allows you to use it later in the game for a guaranteed favor request.
- “Ambitions” change the winning conditions by requiring a series of completed goals in addition to an amount of fame, creating another layer of strategy while also building into a climactic story arc for your character.
Please follow and like us: