Here’s a look at the first products inspired by Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures, which premieres on Disney+ and Disney Junior on May 4, 2023. With exciting new apparel, accessories, toys, and plush from shopDisney, LEGO, Hasbro, and Mattel, there’s sure to be something for every family to enjoy together with their younglings.
The first products revealed include…
New youth t-shirts, a Nubs backpack, and a Nubs plush – all coming soon to Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort and shopDisney
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Tenoo Jedi Temple™ Building Set – coming June 1st
- Jedi Pilot Kai Brightstar and Jedi Pilot Nubs Vehicle Sets – coming this summer from Hasbro
- Kai Brightstar and Taborr Pop-Up Lightsaber Duel 2-Pack – coming this summer from Hasbro
- Lys Solay and Training Droid Pop-Up Lightsaber Duel 2-Pack – coming this summer from Hasbro
- Young Jedi Adventures Kai Brightstar, Lys Solay and Nubs plush – coming this summer from Mattel