May the 4th is rapidly approaching and to celebrate, Disney has announced a number of fantastic deals sure to please Star Wars fans across the galaxy. Here are some great options:
- Star Wars: The High Republic: Into the Dark (eBook) by Claudia Gray – 99 cents from 5/3 to 5/7
- Fans can dive into the all-new era of The High Republic by enjoying the New York Times Bestselling Young Adult novel Into the Dark by Claudia Gray for only .99 cents, this week only. Offer only valid in the USA from May 3rd to May 7th.
- Amazon – Snag deals on the exclusive LEGO Razor Crest as well as other Star Wars products on May 4
- Target – Get 20% off Star Wars toys, clothes, and more on May 4
- GameStop – Get 50% off select Stat Wars toys and collectibles from May 2 – May 8
- Bitty Boomers – 25% off all Star Wars Bitty Boomers to celebrate Star Wars Day
- Hanna Andersson – on May 4: 20% off all Star Wars products
- Classic Titles on Sale: Save up to 75% off fan-favorite Star Wars games, like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, on console and PC across Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, GOG, Steam, Humble and Origin in honor of May the 4th.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Coming this summer, the Next-Gen release of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, will bring a number of technical improvements to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S console versions of the game. This will be a free cross-generation upgrade to current owners. More details will come soon!
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes – Now through May 7: Unlock the Bad Batch in-game with the fourth member of the squad coming to the game on May the 4th.
- Amazon Kids+ – May 1 – May 7: On May the 4th, if users say any of the following to Alexa, “Alexa May the Fourth be with you” or “Happy Star Wars Day,” they will hear a fun Star Wars related reply in celebration of the holiday. Plus, there are three Star Wars-dedicated skills that kids and families can experience as part of Amazon Kids+: Star Wars: C-3PO Translates!, Star Wars Sound Journeys, and Star Wars: Choose Your Destiny.
Powered by Sidelines