Mark Hamill is joining the Jack in the Box team decades after he was fired for his impersonations at the drive-thru. While Mark’s future successes may have clouded the shame he felt in being let go from his favorite gig, he never forgot the hurt Jack bestowed on him… On August 1st at 10:00 AM EST, Mark is back at Jack.
THE RETURN OF MARK HAMILL:
- Jack is bringing back fan-favorite menu items, as well as fan-favorite former Jack in the Box employee. Mark Hamill is joining forces with Jack to announce the comeback of the Spicy Chicken Strips and French Toast Sticks.
- Jack is releasing a limited-edition comic book that illustrates Mark Hamill’s history with Jack in the Box that will be available for fans to purchase (mid-August) on the Jack in the Box Swag Shop.
- The epic ‘comeback’ campaign will put Mark & Jack in ads across TV, digital, and social channels.
SPICY CHICKEN STRIPS:
- Jack in the Box’s Spicy Chicken Strips are back for a limited time, complemented by Jack’s Good Good Sauce and Spicy Good Good Sauce. Flavor that customers have been begging for.
- Starting at $5, it’s your choice of 2, 3, or 8 pieces.
FRENCH TOAST STICKS:
- Back by popular demand: Jack’s famous French Toast Sticks! Breadsticks covered in a sweet vanilla-flavored batter, plus a side of pancake syrup for dipping. Saturday morning cartoons are calling, is your nostalgia showing?
- Available in a 3-pc pack or 6-pc pack, and as part of the Jumbo Breakfast Platter, starting at $2.00
Thanks to Jack in the Box for sending over this press release.Powered by Sidelines